Things to Do in Dover
Dover ~ Must See!
- White Cliffs of Dover - walk on the stunning White Cliffs of Dover & visit the Visitor Centre.
- Dover Castle - spend hours exploring this magnificent castle, underground wartime tunnels, Anglo-Saxon church, Roman Pharos lighthouse, and museum.
- Dover Museum & Bronze Age Boat Gallery - see the world's oldest seagoing boat!
- Take your camera to the new Banksy mural!
Dover ~ History and Heritage
Dover ~ Coastal
- Dover Marina
- Dover Sea Safari - an exhilarating experience with a coastal tour - White Cliffs and Beyond, Secret Seal Safari, Goodwin Sands Safari and more.
- Dover Seasports Centre - Dinghy Sailing, Windsurfing, Powerboating, Stand-up Paddle Boarding, Watersports for the disabled, Beach Rental and more.
- Coker Sea Fishing - The 38ft Royal Charlotte and new Portia, skippered by Mick and Matt Coker are large charter fishing vessels which operate from Dover Marina.
Dover ~ Nature and Wildlife
Walking and Cycling in Dover
Dover Greeters and Dover Tours
- Friendly Dover Greeters are on hand to guide visitors and share historical facts.
- Guided Tours of Dover are available: discover The White Cliffs of Dover, take a boat tour of the harbour or beyond, Dover Town Hall tours, Dover Town Historical Tours >>>
Dover ~ Leisure and Entertainment
Dover ~ Art
Dover ~ Great places to go for a Picnic!
- Pencester Gardens
- Connaught Park
- Samphire Hoe
Great Events in Dover to watch out for!
- Dover Film Festival
- Dover Music Festival
- White Cliffs Blues Festival
- Events at Dover Castle
- White Cliffs Walking Festival
Visit our What's On in Dover page for a full list of Events >>>