Built in 1954 the pier was the first seaside pleasure pier of any size to be built since 1910. Deal Pier continues to be a significant local landmark and public amenity.
The pier has international recognition as an angling venue.
- Daily: 0800 - 2200
- Fishing: Daytime 0800-2200, Evening 1700-2200, Night 2200-0600, Day/Night 24 hour.
- A Day Ticket entitles the holder to fish through from 0800-2145.
- Deal Pier, Beach Street, Deal, CT14 6HZ
- See location on Google maps.
- Map reference: TR 378526 Lat: 51.22302 Long: 1.40425
- Parking : with charge
- Accessible by Public Transport : 1 mile (1.6 kms) from Deal station