Prince of Wales Pier
Take a stroll along the Prince of Wales Pier and take the time to stop and admire the view across the harbour towards the famous White Cliffs and Dover Castle.
- Free entry
- Free entry to the pier.
- Fishing charges apply (daily charges: per rod £3.00; senior citizens £2.00).
- Open daily.
- Sept-May 0800-1900
- June-Aug 0800-2100.
- Please note: closing of the pier will commence half an hour before times stated.
- Dover Harbour Board
- Tel: 01304 240400
- Prince of Wales Pier, Union Street, Dover, Kent, CT17 9BU
- See location on Google maps.
- Map reference: TR 319409 Lat: 51.12041 Long: 1.31236
- Located near Western Docks.
- Parking : with charge
- Accessible by Public Transport : 1 mile (1.6 kms) from Dover Priory station
- Dog Owners: All dogs must be kept on a lead.
- No cycling, no roller skating, no skateboarding