Dover Sea Safari
Dover Sea Safari offers you a unique and exhilarating family experience with a coastal tour like no other from our base on the foreshore of one of the world's busiest passenger ferry ports, the Port of Dover.
Step aboard our purpose built comfortable RIB speed boat, the Dover Explorer, for an exciting fun filled Sea Safari.
Sit back in our padded seats and let our highly professional Skipper and Crew take you out through Dover Harbour, passing the huge cross Channel ferries and head out to sea on the Safari of your choice.
Our Skipper and Crew will provide a professional fun and interactive voyage that is suitable for all ages and abilities.
We offer a range of scheduled guided Sea Safaris. Choose the Goodwin Sand's Sea Safari - a unique 3 hour trip onto the famous sands where you can do whatever you wish (with good advice!) for approx 1 hour before returning to Dover. Or, experience our popular 2 hour Secret Seal Safari, as featured on TV!
White Cliffs & Beyond is our Discovery Safari with a twist! Or Sail the White Cliffs on our luxury 38ft Bavaria yacht, Community Spirit - a 3 hour sail out in front of the famous cliffs and towards St Margaret's Bay.
To help you decide, and for full details, please see our website www.doverseasafari.co.uk.
Your expert Skipper and amusing Guide will personally ensure your voyage is a unique entertaining Sea Safari experience.
We can tailor a Sea Safari to suit your requirements. Passengers have the option to get involved as much or as little as they like.
Private Charters, Children's Pirate Parties, and opportunities to see the Folkestone Air Show from a totally unhindered vantage point at sea!
Visit www.doverseasafari.co.uk for the latest news, updates and bookings!
We do recommend calling ahead to ensure trips are running due to weather conditions.
Prices and Tour Times
Please visit www.doverseasafari.co.uk for details..
- Dover Sea Safari, Dover Sea Sports Centre, The Esplanade, Dover, Kent, CT17 9FS
- Map reference: TR 319409 Lat: 51.12042 Long: 1.31351
- Dover Sea Safari is located at the Dover Sea Sports Centre on the right hand side of The Esplanade nearest the Marina. Follow our signage to our check-in area.
- Parking : with charge
- Accessible by Public Transport : 1 mile (1.6 kms) from Dover Priory station
- Designated parking for guests with disabilities
- Within 50 metres approx. of entrance
- The surface of the car park and pathway leading to entrance:
- is solid
- Drop-off point for guests outside entrance
- The route from the parking area to the entrance:
- Has a ramp