Sandwich River Boat Tours
Boat trips in Sandwich, or river tours to Richborough Roman Fort (English Heritage), and towards the sea to observe the wildlife and seals.
Various cruises are available, for example:
- 2 hour cruise to see seals and birdlife in the estuary
- 1 hour cruise to the Roman Fort (optional stopover)
- 30 minute mini cruise along Town Boundary
- Pub lunch or dinner cruises
- 1100-1800 everyday during Easter and Summer school holidays and all Bank Holidays.
- During term time - Thursday to Sunday unless pre-booked trip.
- Winter - weekends only unless pre-booked event.
- See www.sandwichriverbus.co.uk for sailing times.
Duration: 30 minutes to 2 hours
- The Quay, Sandwich, Kent, CT13 9EN
- See location on Google maps.
- Map reference: TR 332582 Lat: 51.27518 Long: 1.34213
- Sandwich town quay, by the old toll bridge CT13 9EN
- Parking : with charge
- Accessible by Public Transport : 1 mile (1.6 kms) from Sandwich Train Station