Little Farthingloe Farm
Little Farthingloe Farm lies in a scenic valley just outside of Dover. Farthingloe is a historic site that was mentioned in the Domesday Book.
The farm consists of both arable land and woodland. The traditional buildings have been adapted into a range of shops and a tearoom/restaurant.
For the energetic visitor there is an attractive woodland nature trail that winds through the farm. The way marked 'Farm trail' starts at the car park.
- Open all the time 09:00-17:00
Tel: 01304 212040
- Little Farthingloe Farm, Folkestone Road, Dover, Kent, CT15 7AA
- See location on Google maps.
- Map reference: TR 294404 Lat: 51.11693 Long: 1.27638
- Located just outside Dover on the Folkestone Road (B2011).
- Parking : free
- Nearest station : 1 mile (1.6 kms) from Dover Priory station