White Cliffs Countryside Partnership
The White Cliffs Countryside Partnership (formerly The White Cliffs Countryside Project) has created 16 nature and history trails. These are signposted circular walks that usually link together a series of information panels that explain about the wildlife and history that can be seen along the route.
- Western Height Trails - 3 trails (2-6 miles), plus 2 history trails - the St Martin's Battery Trail (0.5 mile) and Grand Shaft Barrack Trail (1 mile).
- Samphire Hoe Nature Trail - 2 miles and accessible for all.
- Whinless Down Tree Trail - 2 miles. Frontline Britain Trail, St Margaret's-at-Cliffe - 4 miles.
- East Cliff & Warren Country Park - 3 trails. Four Seasons Trail (3 miles) and 2 nature trails (Seashore Trail and Birdlife Trail).
- Folkestone Downs Trails - 2 trails. Castle Hill Trail and Hoywell & Round Hill Trail.
- Seabrook Valley Walks - 2 trails. Woodland Wander & Welly Boot Wander.
- Reinden Woodland Trail - 2 miles.
- Farthing Common Downland Trail - 4 miles.
- Hawkinge Green Routes - 2 trails, 2 & 6 miles.
- The White Cliffs Countryside Partnership, c/o Dover District Council, White Cliffs Business Park, Dover, Kent, CT16 3PJ
- See location on Google maps.
- Map reference: TR 320412 Lat: 51.12307 Long: 1.31398