The Knights Templar Church
The foundations of a small medieval church, traditionally the site of King John's submission to the Papal Legate in 1213.
Please note: Dogs on leads are welcome, restricted areas only.
Prices and Opening Hours
Please visit www.english-heritage.org.uk for details.
- Knights Templar Church, Western Heights, Dover, Kent, CT17 9DP
- See location on Google maps.
- Map reference: TR 310405 Lat: 51.11719 Long: 1.29927
- Located on the Western Heights above Dover.
- Nearest station : Dover Priory Station
- Dogs on leads only in restricted areas.