Crabble Corn Mill
Crabble Corn Mill built in 1812 to supply flour to troops defending the Kent coast from possible invasion from Napoleon's forces.
Now run entirely by volunteers after restoration in 1986.
The mill can be seen demonstrating how flour is made traditionally by water power using French burr stones.
Various events will take place throughout the year so take a look at the Crabble Corn Mill website and our What's On section for more details.
Prices and Opening Hours
Please visit www.crabblecornmill.org.uk for details.
- Crabble Corn Mill
- Lower Road, River, Dover, Kent, CT17 0UY
- See location on Google maps.
- Map reference: TR 297431 Lat: 51.14105 Long: 1.28238
- Crabble Corn Mill is near the village of River. Follow the brown tourist signs.
- Parking : free
- Accessible by Public Transport : Kearsney station