East Kent Railway
Step back in time onto the largest remaining part of the Kent Coalfields.
Enjoy five mile round trips on Heritage trains, ride the miniature railway, visit the model railway carriage, enjoy your lunch in a unique buffet carriage and take home a souvenir of a wonderful family day out.
With lots of events taking place throughout the year, there is plenty to do and see.
Prices and Opening Hours
Please visit www.eastkentrailway.co.uk for details.
- East Kent Railway, Station Road, Shepherdswell, Dover, Kent, CT15 7PD
- See location on Google maps.
- Map reference: TR 258481 Lat: 51.18749 Long: 1.22986
- About 5 miles from Dover on the A2 take the road signposted for Shepherdswell & Eythorne. Follow road into Shepherdswell village and turn into Station Road.
- Parking : free
- Accessible by Public Transport : Shepherdswell station