White Mill Rural Heritage Centre
A restored Smock Mill built 1760.
Original wooden machinery, millers cottage with domestic displays.
- wheelwright workshop
- cobblers shop
- farming tools
- gift shop
- car park
Prices and Opening Hours
Free entry in 2017
Visit www.whitemillheritagecentre.org.uk for details.
- White Mill Rural Heritage Centre
- The Causeway, Ash Road, Sandwich, Kent, CT13 9JB
- See location on Google maps.
- Map reference: TR 322586 Lat: 51.27918 Long: 1.32808
- Situated on the A257 Sandwich to Canterbury Road just out of Sandwich.
- Parking free on site.
- Accessible by Public Transport : 2 miles (3.2 kms) from Sandwich station
- Groups including schools by arrangement at any time.
Images Copyright: White Mill Rural Heritage Centre