Kent Battle of Britain Museum
The most important collection of Battle of Britain artefacts on show in the country.
Aircraft vehicles, weapons, flying equipment, fine art prints and relics recovered from over 600 Battle of Britain aircrafts.
Free parking for cars and coaches.
Prices and Opening Hours
Please visit www.kbobm.org for details.
- Kent Battle of Britain Museum
- Aerodrome Road, Hawkinge, Folkestone, Kent, CT18 7AG
- See location on Google maps.
- Map reference: TR 207397 Lat: 51.11406 Long: 1.15185
- From M20 follow signs for the village of Hawkinge. From the village follow brown tourist signs for the Battle of Britain Museum.
- Nearest station : 4 miles (6.4 kms) from Folkestone station