St Margaret's Museum
Directly opposite the main entrance to the Pines Garden is St. Margaret’s Museum and The Pines Garden Tea Room.
The museum features changing displays on local history including Ian Fleming and Noel Coward.
A new display has been created by The Bay Trust and Kent Wildlife Trust.
Access is via the Tea Room.
Please visit www.pinesgarden.co.uk for details.
- St Margaret's Museum
- Beach Road, St Margarets Bay, Dover, Kent, CT15 6DZ
- See location on Google maps.
- Map reference: TR 366440 Lat: 51.14808 Long: 1.38299
- From St Margaret's village follow Sea Street and pass the shops to the top of Bay Hill. Go straight down and follow signposts to the Pines Calyx.
- Parking : free
- Nearest station : Dover Priory station