Wingham Wildlife Park
Take a walk on the wild side at Wingham Wildlife Park where you can see more species than any other zoo in Kent with walk-through enclosures housing animals like lemurs, wallabies, deer, prairie dogs and flamingos.
Nowhere lets you get closer to nature!
While you are here you can see some new inhabitants including Troy and Blade the tigers, and the only penguins in a Kent zoo!
Why not let the kids go bananas in our play area while you watch them with a cup of tea? The main cafe is open all year round, while the kiosk by the play area is only open on weekends and during school holidays in the summer season.
And now a new Dinosaur Exhibition has arrived! Those who are fascinated by these amazing giants can spot the various types among the 29 dinosaurs on display. What's your favourite?
Prices and Opening Hours
Please visit www.winghamwildlifepark.co.uk for details.
- Wingham Wildlife Park, Rusham Road, Wingham, Canterbury, Kent, CT3 1JL
- See location on Google maps.
- Map reference: TR 257584 Lat: 51.28001 Long: 1.23492
- We are located on the A257 between Canterbury and Sandwich.
- For Sat Nav users please use our car park post code CT3 1JS.
- Stagecoach Bus Service Number 13 - bus stop at the car park.
- Parking : free
- Accessible by Public Transport : 6 miles (9.7 kms) from Sandwich station.