Camp Sites & Holiday Parks
Black Horse Farm Caravan Club Site: 5 Star VE
385 Canterbury Road, Densole, Folkestone CT18 7BG 01303 892665 www.caravanclub.co.uk
- 140 pitches
- Open all year
Thompson Close, Walmer, Deal
Tel: (01304) 373373
- (A2 – A258 towards Deal, pass Mill Service Station – Clifford Park, approximately ½ mile on left).
- Open 1st March – 30th October
- Motor Caravans, caravans and tents. £14 for caravans and 2 people children £2 each.
- £12 for tent and 2 people
- Stockists for Calor Gas
- No dogs
Sandwich Road, Sholden, Deal, Kent CT14 0AR Tel: 01304 371898 www.cottingtonfisheries.com
- 32 caravan pitches Plus tent pitches with electric
The Dairy Campsite
Solley's Farm, Church Lane, Ripple, Near Deal, Kent CT14 8JL
To book call 07836 653257
- The Dairy is open to members of the Camping and Caravanning Club from March 1 to October 31.
- Directions: A258 at Sholden (North of Deal) take road to Mongeham. Bear left at village hall and continue for approximately 1 mile towards Ripple. Turn left at Mantle Hill (SP Dairy), at top of hill turn left. Site is at end of track.
- The Dairy campsite sits in the middle of a beautiful 380-acre Solley’s Farm, with the onsite dairy producing delicious Solley’s Kentish ice cream.
- Our farm shop, The Calf Shed, offers a host of Kentish produce including fresh bread, eggs and milk, a Campers’ Corner with all the essentials you’ll need for your stay, and, of course, a huge choice of Solley’s ice cream, fresh from the farm.
Folkestone Camping and Caravan Club Site
The Warren, Folkestone, Kent CT19 6PT Tel: (01303) 255093 www.campingandcaravanningclub.co.uk
(Just a short walk to the beach and on a clear day you can see France)
Hawthorn Farm: 4 Star AA
Martin Mill, Dover CT15 5LA
Tel: (01304) 852658
(A2 – A258 roundabout, follow signs to Hawthorn Farm, 3 miles North-East of Dover).
Open March – 31 October (extension available until 30 November by arrangement)
- 250 pitches for tents, touring and motor caravans. Tents from £12.00 low season, £15.25 high season plus electric/dog/extra people.
- Stockists for Calor Gas & Camping Gas
- Open daily: 09.00 – 18.00
Kingsdown International Scout Camping Centre
Kingsdown International Camping Centre, The Avenue, Kingsdown, Nr Deal, Kent CT14 8DU Tel: 01304 373713 www.kingsdowncamping.co.uk
(Directions by Road: Take the M2/A2 or the M20/A20 signposted towards Dover, Follow the A258 signposted towards Deal. Turn right towards Kingsdown 100 yards after the Five Bells Public House. Take third turning marked 'The Avenue'. The campsite is at the end of the Avenue marked with a 'dead end' sign.
- 7 miles from Dover Eastern Docks and 20 miles from Channel Tunnel)
- Open 2 April – 2 November
- Motor homes, trailer tents and tents. No caravans.
- 19 pitches with electric
- 80 small pitches
- Min of 2 nights
- Prices: High Season £11.10 per adult * non-members have top pay a £7.00 pitch fee From £3.50 per night
- Open all year round
- Limited hook up for touring caravan
- Plenty of tent pitches
- Also has an indoor dormitory style lodge accommodation
Little Satmar Holiday Park: 4 star VE
Winehouse Lane, Capel-le-Ferne, Folkestone CT18 7JF Tel: (01303) 251188 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Website: www.keatfarm.co.uk
(B2011 Dover – Folkestone turn right into Wine House Lane)
Open 1 March – 31 October (extension available until 30 November by arrangement)
- 2 person tent and car, touring caravan, motor caravan £12.00 low season - £15.25 high season (not including electric).
- Stockists for Calor Gas
- Office hours: Mon – Sat: 08.30 – 17.30, Sun: 08.30 – 16.00
Little Switzerland Camping and Caravan Site
Wear Bay Rd, Folkestone, Kent CT19 6PS Tel: (01303) 252168
- Open March – Oct
- Motor homes, trailer tents and tents & caravans.
- 14 pitches with electric
- 18 tent pitches
- Tents £7.00 per nights
Sandwich Leisure Park: 5 Star VE
Woodnesborough Road, Sandwich CT13 0AA
Tel: (01304) 612681
Fax: (01304) 612681
(From Sandwich town centre take Woodnesborough Road over level crossing, site immediately on the right. Follow brown signs).
- Open March – October
- Motor Caravans/Touring Caravans, Tents/Car
- And Static Caravans
- Prices for 2 people overnight
- Including car & caravan
- Motor caravans
- Car and tent All £18.00 (low season), £25 (high season) per night
- Awnings £1.
- Stockists for Calor Gas
- Open daily: 09.00 – 17.00
St Margarets Bay Holiday Park: 3 Star VE
Reach Road, St Margarets-at-Cliffe, Nr Dover, Kent CT15 6AG
Tel: Holidays enquiries: 0843 309 2574; Ownership enquiries: 01304 801 060
Holidays email: email@example.com
Ownership email: firstname.lastname@example.org
(A2 to Dover, turn left on A258 follow sign to St Margarets-at-Cliffe, turn right into Reach Road. Site is on the right).
Set beside Dover’s famous White Cliffs in Kent, St. Margaret’s Bay Holiday Park is an ideal location for families and couples wanting relaxing holidays!
Medium sized caravan/camping park
- 5 min drive from the beach
- Entertainment Centre
- Spa & Pool Facilities
- Convenience Store
- Hotel open all year
- 14 static caravans, 20 chalets, no touring caravans.
- High season: Bungalow (one week):£489 Caravan:£633
- Low season: £147 to £222, depending on type of caravan. Advance bookings necessary.
- Not stockists for camping gases.
Sutton Vale Country Club and Caravan Park: 4 Star VE/3 Star AA
Sutton-by-Dover, Ripple, CT15 5DH
Tel: (01304) 374155
Mon-Fri: 11:00 – 18:00
( From Dover A258 to Deal/Walmer approx 4 miles to Ringwould Village. Turn right at Five Bells Public House into Sutton Road. Sutton Vale Caravan Park at the very end (2 miles).
From London A2 follow Dover Signs. 5 miles from Dover-Whitfield Roundabout(McDonalds on left) 1st exit-20 yards only turn right Archers Court Road, exactly 4 miles down country lane on left.
- Camping Season March 2016 - October 2016
- For Owners the park is now open 12 months a year!
- Caravans/ Static Homes available to rent and purchase, please call 0777 580 5656 for further details.
- Full on site facilities including swimming pool, electrical hook ups and late licensed club. 4 ensuite rooms –2xDb/2xtwin from £50 per room per night.
- 50 Pitches for Caravans, Tents and Cars from £23.00
- Club Memberships include swimming for up to 4 people, 1 free event in our Ruby Suite Function room and a free subscription to our newsletter.
- Ruby Suite Function Room is available to hire for Weddings, Staff Events and Dinners, Christenings, Naming Ceremonies and many more, please give us a call or contact email@example.com for further information on events.
Varne Ridge Caravan Park: 5 Star VE
145 Old Dover Road, Capel-le-Ferne, Folkestone CT18 7HX Tel: (01303) 251765 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Website: www.varne-ridge.co.uk
(On cliff top between Dover and Folkestone off B2011 at Capel-le-Ferne)
- Open Easter – October
- Closed October – Easter
- Small friendly site limited space for Touring Caravans and Motor Caravans. Caravan low season from £250 - £325, high season from £335 - £410. Please book in advance.
- Do not stock camping gases.
- Touring price for 2 people overnight including car+ caravan from £14. Motor caravan from £14 (3 nights min.)