Longfield Guest House
VisitEngland 3 Star Guest Accommodation
The Longfield Guest House is your one stop for quality accommodation and secure parking. There are single, double, twin and family rooms. We also have a ground floor room for guests with walking difficulties. We have standard or en-suite rooms with colour television, tea/coffee facilities, wash basins and central heating. We are 2 minutes from Dover Priory Station and Town Centre, 5 minutes from the Ferry Port and Cruise Terminal, and 10 minutes from the Channel Tunnel. We serve English/Continental breakfast from 7am. Private security lit car park or garage (locked overnight) for cars/bikes/trailers.
Check in time is after 4pm and no later than 11pm unless otherwise arranged.
The car park is locked overnight from 11pm and opens at 6.15am.
The Longfield Guesthouse has Single, Double, Twin, Triple, and Family Rooms with a choice of en-suite or standard. We also have a ground floor room for people with walking difficulties. All rooms have central heating, colour television, wash basins and tea/coffee facilities. In the morning, allow us to serve you Cooked English, Continental or Vegetarian breakfast to help you on your journey ahead. Cots are available in Room 2 on request. Locdk up garage is available for £5 per night per car and £3 for a motorcycle. Please phone for availability. Children welcome from any age.
203 Folkestone Road, Dover, Kent, CT17 9SL
George & Maria Vladimirou
Tel: 01304 204716
Guest Accommodation with 8 rooms
Bed: £18 - £28 per person
B&B: £20 - £30 per person
Family room: From £67
- see location on Google maps.
- Map reference: TR 308412 Lat: 51.12355 Long: 1.29686
- By car: From M20 - continue on A20 to Dover, exit at Courtwood B2011 junction. At roundabout take 1st exit into Folkestone Road.
- By train: From Dover Priory Station turn right along Folkestone Road. We are 10 minutes walk on your left.
Self-assessed accessibility details
- Route from the parking area to the entrance:
- Is flat (i.e. without steps)
- Steps to the main entrance - 2
- Level access (no steps/thresholds) or access by ramp or lift to:
- Entrance to reception
- One or more bedrooms
- Level access (no steps/thresholds) or access by ramp or lift
- Bedroom with non-allergenic bedding available
- Bathrooms available with:
- Separate shower unit