BEST WESTERN PLUS Dover Marina Hotel & Spa
AA 4 Star Hotel
The BEST WESTERN PLUS Dover Marina Hotel & Spa is a recently refurbished seaside gem on the Dover waterfront with the White Cliffs of Dover in the background. Opposite the beach, with excellent access to the Ferry and Cruise Terminals and 10 minutes from Eurotunnel, it is ideal for business and leisure.
Thanks to its fusion of 21st century comfort and 19th century Victorian decor, the hotel is full of character and bursting with charm.
State-of-the-art rooms, sea views and a charming atmosphere make BEST WESTERN PLUS Dover Marina Hotel & Spa a wonderful place to stay. Located on the seafront and within easy access of the A20 and A2 the hotel provides you with the opportunity to enjoy a day out in Kent.
Hotel facilities include free WiFi and car parking for hotel guests, the Waterfront restaurant, Waterfront Bar & Lounge with its outdoor seating, and the Waterfront Café serving Starbucks coffee.
Waterfront Spa & Health Club: 3 Spa Treatment Rooms, Sauna & Gym open 7 days a week for Hotel guests and local residents.
For further details see www.dovermarinahotel.co.uk
Children welcome from any age.
Dover Waterfront, Dover, Kent, CT17 9BP
Mr Trevor Bond
Tel 01304 203633
Fax 01304 213826
Hotel with 81 rooms
Bed: From £34.50 per person on a twin share basis
From London and Canterbury on the A2 proceed to Dover Eastern Docks roundabout where you take the 1st exit onto the A20 to London.
From the Eastern Docks roundabout proceed for several hundred yards and take the 1st exit onto Marine Parade. The hotel is located about 600 yards along Marine Parade on the right hand side.
From London on the M20/A20, as you enter Dover you proceed straight ahead through 2 roundabouts and a set of traffic lights. Follow signs to the seafront and Marine Parade/Waterloo Crescent. The hotel is located opposite the beach.
- Dinner On One night and Breakfast on Both mornings from £159 in total. Minimum 2 night Stay required. Subject to availability and is available only on our standard rooms. Upgrade charges apply.
Self-assessed accessibility details
- Surface of the car park and pathway leading to entrance is
- Solid ie tarmac / concrete etc
- Drop-off point for guests outside entrance
- Route from the parking area to the entrance:
- Is flat (i.e. without steps)
- Steps to the main entrance - 3
- Handrail by steps
- Ramp to entrance
- Handrail by ramp
- Entrance well lit
- Bell at main entrance
- Level access (no steps/thresholds) or access by ramp or lift to:
- Entrance to reception
- Public toilet
- One or more bedrooms
- Gym/leisure centre
- Spa and Sauna
- Good contrast between the floor and wall
- Clear surfaces such as glass doors have contrast markings
- Baby changing facilities
- Level access (no steps/thresholds) or access by ramp or lift
- Good contrast between the floor and walls
- Menus available in large print (14pt and over)
- Meals for guests with special dietary requirements can be provided:
- Sugar free (diabetic)
- Gluten free (coeliac)
- Lactose free (dairy free)
- Low potassium
- Low sodium
- Nut free
- Additive free
- Bedroom furniture can be re-arranged if requested by guest
- Bedroom with non-allergenic bedding available
- Bathrooms available with:
- Bath with shower
- Bedrooms available with en suite bathrooms suitable for guests who use a wheelchair
- Proprietors/staff available 24-hours
- Staff have had disability awareness training