AA 4 Star Hotel
The hotel offers the highest quality of accommodation, personal service and facilities which include The Olive Tree Restaurant and a Costa Coffee Lounge. It is part of the world-famous Ramada group, so you will know the high standards expected - and so do we!
Set in a quiet garden location alongside the A2 between Dover and Canterbury, this modern 4 star hotel is just a five minute drive to the Dover Ferry and Cruise Terminals, the Castle, Town and the World Famous White Cliffs.
The Hotel has a 'No Smoking' policy within the hotel and all the guest rooms are 'No Smoking' rooms.
Hotel facilities at the Ramada include FREE car parking for guests staying at the Ramada: FREE Wi-Fi internet access, The Olive Tree Restaurant, the Octagon Bar with Sky Sports TV, a Costa Coffee Lounge, Mini Gym, Business Centre, and one of the largest Banquet venues in Dover. The Ramada Hotel Dover has 2 conference rooms and is a member of the Kent Conference Bureau. The Ramada Hotel also is an ideal Wedding Venue and holds a licence to conduct Wedding and Civil Ceremonies.
Use of Mini Gym is free to hotel guests. Free on-site parking. Free Wi-Fi Internet access available to hotel guests and visitors. Children welcome from any age.
Singledge Lane, Whitfield, Dover, Kent, CT16 3EL
Mr Trevor Bond
Tel 01304 821230
Fax 01304 825576
Hotel with 68 rooms
Bed: From £29 per person on a twin share basis
By Road: From the M2/A2 Canterbury to Dover - Follow signs to Dover (A2) and 3 miles after the double set of traffic lights and just before the Whitfield roundabout, turn left into Singledge Lane and follow the signs for the Ramada Hotel Dover.
From A20/M20 Dover - From Eastern Docks Roundabout take 1st exit onto Jubilee Way (A2) signposted Canterbury. At the next roundabout take 2nd exit onto A2 (signposted Canterbury). At the next roundabout take the 3rd exit onto A2 (signposted Canterbury). After 50 metres turn right into Singledge Lane and follow the signs to Ramada Hotel Dover.
By Rail: Dover Priory. Taxi ride approx 10 minutes. 25 minutes by car to the Eurostar train station at Ashford in Kent.
By Air: Manston Airport 15 miles; Gatwick Airport 80 miles.
By Sea: Five minutes by car to Dover Cruise Terminal and Dover Ferry Terminal with direct links to Calais and Dunkerque in France.
Self-assessed accessibility details
- Designated parking for guests with disabilities
- Within 50 metres approx. of entrance
- Drop-off point for guests outside entrance
- Route from the parking area to the entrance:
- Is flat (i.e. without steps)
- Level access (no steps/thresholds) or access by ramp or lift to:
- Entrance to reception
- One or more bedrooms
- Gym/leisure centre
- Level access (no steps/thresholds) or access by ramp or lift
- Bedroom furniture can be re-arranged if requested by guest
- Bedroom with non-allergenic bedding available
- Bathrooms available with:
- Bath with shower
- Separate shower unit with support handrails available
- Separate shower unit with fixed shower seat or shower chair available
- Bath with support handrails available
- WCs with handrails available
- Bathroom with emergency call system available
- Bedrooms available with emergency call systems such as vibrating pads (if fire alarm is activated)
- Bedrooms available with en suite bathrooms suitable for guests who use a wheelchair
- Bedrooms available with separate, private or shared bathrooms suitable for guests who use a wheelchair
- In room safe
- Proprietors/staff available 24-hours
- Emergency evacuation procedures for guests with disabilities
- Staff have had disability awareness training