The Bell Hotel
VisitEngland 3 Star Hotel ~ VisitEngland Breakfast Award
From the moment you step through the Edwardian revolving doors at The Bell in Sandwich, a delightful, traditional hotel greets you, brimming with character and a touch of chic, modern magic.
Overlooking the River Stour, The Bell has been welcoming guests to Kent since Tudor times.
Having undergone extensive refurbishment in recent years, the hotel is now very much part of the 21st century whilst retaining many of its charming period features. The result is the perfect, relaxing break that will leave you feeling refreshed and revitalised.
So, take time out and discover why everyone from golfing parties to weekend couples choose The Bell as their ideal getaway destination.
Hotel with 37 rooms £90.00 - £220.00 per room per night
The Quay, Sandwich, Kent CT13 9EF
Tel 01304 613388
Fax 01304 615308
- Location on Google maps.
- Map reference: TR 332582 Lat: 51.27522 Long: 1.34070
- By car: From London via the M2 via Canterbury.
- By train: From London Victoria or Charing Cross to Sandwich, Kent (2 hours). The Hotel is 1/2 mile from Sandwich Train Station.
Self-assessed accessibility details
- Designated parking for guests with disabilities
- Within 50 metres approx. of entrance
- Drop-off point for guests outside entrance
- Steps to the main entrance - 5
- Handrail by steps
- Level access (no steps/thresholds) or access by ramp or lift to:
- Entrance to reception
- Level access (no steps/thresholds) or access by ramp or lift
- Bedroom furniture can be re-arranged if requested by guest
- Bedroom with non-allergenic bedding available
- Bathrooms available with:
- Separate shower unit
- Bath with shower
- Separate shower unit with support handrails available
- Bath with support handrails available
- Proprietors/staff available 24-hours
- Emergency evacuation procedures for guests with disabilities
- Staff have had disability awareness training