Timeball Tower Museum
The Timeball Tower is situated on the seafront at Deal and was established in 1855.
Within the museum there are video, static and interactive displays covering three centuries of involvement in signalling, the fight against smuggling, and as a vital link in safe navigation of distant oceans.
- The museum is on 4 floors with no ramp or lift access. If you have a disability, please telephone the museum in advance.
- Groups and coach trips are welcome, but please give prior notice
- Timeball Tower Museum, Prince of Wales Terrace, Deal, Kent CT14 7BP
- See location on Google maps
- On Deal seafront, halfway between Pier and Castle
- Parking: with charge
- Accessible by Public Transport: Deal station