White Cliffs Countryside Partnership
The White Cliffs Countryside Partnership has created 16 nature and history trails. These are signposted circular walks that usually link together a series of information panels that explain about the wildlife and history that can be seen along the route.
- Western Height Trails - 3 trails (2-6 miles), plus 2 history trails - the St Martin's Battery Trail (0.5 mile) and Grand Shaft Barrack Trail (1 mile).
- Samphire Hoe Nature Trail - 2 miles and accessible for all.
- Whinless Down Tree Trail - 2 miles. Frontline Britain Trail, St Margaret's-at-Cliffe - 4 miles.
- East Cliff & Warren Country Park - 3 trails. Four Seasons Trail (3 miles) and 2 nature trails (Seashore Trail and Birdlife Trail).
- Folkestone Downs Trails - 2 trails. Castle Hill Trail and Hoywell & Round Hill Trail.
- Seabrook Valley Walks - 2 trails. Woodland Wander & Welly Boot Wander.
- Reinden Woodland Trail - 2 miles.
- Farthing Common Downland Trail - 4 miles.
- Hawkinge Green Routes - 2 trails, 2 & 6 miles.