Events in Sandwich
Popular annual events in Sandwich include:
Sandwich Salutes the 40s
- 18 - 19 May 2019
- Two-day food fayre in the heart of historic Sandwich town.
- 8 - 9 June 2019
- Sandwich goes French for Le Weekend. A two-day festival in Sandwich with authentic Normandy market, food stalls, classic cars, music and Can-Can dancing. Take part in Le Tour de Sandwich!
Sandwich Folk & Ale Festival
- 6 - 7 July 2019
- Annual festival with music and dancing in Sandwich pubs and streets. A range of folk musical styles with an outdoor stage on the Guildhall forecourt.
- 24 - 26 August 2019
- Another popular annual event with street stalls, food markets, live music and classic cars.
Sandwich Arts Week
- 14 - 21 September 2019
- Art Exhibition at St Peter’s Church and other locations around the Town Trail. Music, jazz club, concert, poetry workshop, drama and film.
Sandwich Christmas Lights and Parade
- 30 November 2019
- A fun-filled day of markets stalls, live music, lantern-lit parade and lights switch-on.
For details about all Events, please visit our What's On section »