Easter in White Cliffs Country
Feeling egg-cited about Easter?
It's a time of celebration, traditions and family fun. Deliciously toasted hot cross buns on Good Friday and a feast of chocolate eggs and bunnies to signify the end of Lent.
Here in White Cliffs Country, we see most of our local attractions opening their doors to visitors again after a winter break. New exhibitions, new ideas and umpteen events planned.
Take a look at our What's On calendar...and be inspired by things to do and places to go.
- Adventure Quest at Dover Castle (6 - 22 April)
- Easter Adventures at Walmer Castle and Gardens (6 - 22 April)
- Easter Egg Hunt at Betteshanger Park (19 - 22 April)
- Good Friday Walk of Witness (19 April)
- Family Baking - Hot Cross Buns with Chequers Kitchen (19 April)
- Drop Redoubt Tour and Grand Shaft Opening (21 April)
- Easter Lunch at Chequers Kitchen (21 April)
Visit our What's On listing for further Events and details.
Why not come and stay in White Cliffs Country for the Easter weekend...or longer?
Visit other areas of our website for some inspiration: