Bank Holiday Weekend in White Cliffs Country
Whether you choose to get lively with a Lindy Hop around Sandwich in 1940s costume, wander around beautiful gardens, or go bargain hunting at the Walmer Brocante…we are sure you’ll have a fabulous time here in White Cliffs Country.
There’s plenty of things to do with so many Activities on offer and local Attractions opening their doors.
Here are a few Event ideas:
- Sandwich Salutes the 40s (Saturday 4 – Monday 6 May)
- Art Exhibition and Sale at St Nicholas Church, Ash (Saturday 4 – Monday 6 May)
- Caritas Chamber Choir at Goodnestone Church (Saturday 4 May)
- Concert at Deal Bandstand (Sunday 5 May)
- Walmer Brocante on Walmer Green (Monday 6 May)
- Walk: Early Birds and Early Spider Orchids at Samphire Hoe (Monday 6 May)
Enjoy yourselves in the sunshine!