Bank Holiday Weekend in White Cliffs Country
Whether you choose to get lively with a Lindy Hop around Sandwich in 1940s costume, wander around beautiful gardens, or go bargain hunting at the Walmer Brocante…we are sure you’ll have a fabulous time here in White Cliffs Country.
There’s plenty of things to do with so many Activities on offer and local Attractions opening their doors.
Here are a few Event ideas:
- Celebrate National Gardens Week (30 April to 6 May) with a wander around gardens and find inspiration for your own green space!
- Sandwich Salutes the 40s (5 – 7 May)
- Art Exhibition and Sale at St Nicholas Church, Ash (5 – 7 May)
- Walk: the Making of Samphire Hoe and its Wildlife (Saturday 5 May)
- Fish and Chip Supper Train at East Kent Railway (Sunday 6 May)
- Concert at Deal Bandstand (Sunday 6 May)
- Exhibition Transformations at Linden Hall Studio (6 – 27 May)
- Pilgrims Hospices Cycle Challenge 2018 (Sunday 6 May)
- Brocante on Walmer Green (Monday 7 May)
Enjoy yourselves in the sunshine!