Easter in White Cliffs Country
Who is egg-cited about Easter? And who has eaten an Easter egg already? Hands up!
Easter is a time of celebration and traditions. We eat hot cross buns on Good Friday and feast on chocolate in the shape of eggs and bunnies to signify the end of Lent, during this Christian Festival.
Here in White Cliffs Country, we see most of our local attractions opening their doors to visitors again after refurbishments and changing displays during the winter months.
There’s plenty going on so take a look at our website for activities and things to do and places to go.
Here are a few suggestions:
- Broadlees Farm in Dover invites you to Lambing Open Days from 30 March - 15 April from 1pm to 4pm.
- Dover Museum has a Family Day on Wednesday 4 April. Pop in anytime between 10.30am and 3pm.
- Hunt for treasures on an Easter Egg Hunt at Betteshanger Park from Friday 30 – Monday 2 April.
- Enjoy a Family Baking Day at the Chequers Kitchen and bake some hot cross buns on Friday 30 March.
- Join the hunt for legendary dragon eggs at the Easter Adventure Quest at Walmer Castle & Gardens Friday 30 March - Monday 2 April.
- Take a journey back in time for Medieval Easter Weekend at Dover Castle on 30 March - 2 April.
- Enjoy Easter £2 Days at East Kent Railway on 30 March - 2 April.
- Easter Event at Crabble Corn Mill on 1 - 2 April.
- Good Friday Walk of Witness in Dover on Friday 30 March.
- Join the Green Gang crazy Egg Rolling fun at Samphire Hoe on Saturday 31 March.
- Join Kent Wildlife Trust for their Go Wild at Easter family event at Old Park Hill Nature Reserve in Dover on Friday 30 March.
- Enjoy delicious Easter Sunday Carvery Lunches at The Ramada Dover and Dover Marina Hotel.
Full details are listed on the What’s On on our website.
If you follow Facebook, check our Events in Dover, Deal and Sandwich - White Cliffs Country page, too!