Hurrah for Half Term Holidays!
Have the best possible time in White Cliffs Country this half term holiday!
We dare you to take a peek at our What’s On listing – and we’ve got some great ideas come rain or shine:
- If you love all things to do with bikes then head to the Cycle Celebration at St George’s Garden in Deal on Saturday 19 October.
- Enjoy the outdoors with Green Gang and WCCP – Bug Hunt, Ranger Bear’s Campfire Story Time, Pop Up River Lab, No ‘Planet B’! – Guided Night Sky for Meteors and Stars, Family Forest, Fruit and Nutcase Solving at Fort Burgoyne.
- For the energetic there’s the Junior Park Run and Betteshanger Bikers, at Betteshanger Park.
- Maybe cooking is your passion – sign up for cookery lessons at Chequers Kitchen Cookery School – Children’s Thai, Halloween Cup Cakes, and Kids Holiday Club.
- Love history? Head to Dover Museum – it’s Family Day on Thursday 24 October.
- Love history and want to be spooked? Then grab your broomsticks for some wickedly witchy fun at Walmer Castle and Gardens and Dover Castle – learn all about creepy crawly creatures!
- For swimming, sports and clubs, head to our leisure centres - Dover District Leisure Centre, Tides in Deal, Sandwich Leisure Centre and Aylesham Leisure Centre.
- Take a ride on a vintage train with East Kent Railway on Sunday 20 October – at just £2 a ticket it’s a bargain. Ideal for families!
- Love clues and mysteries? Take part in the Halloween Dover Town Trail on Saturday 26 October.
Want to know more?
- Visit the White Cliffs Country What’s On listing.
- Follow us on social media:
@VisitDover (White Cliffs Country)
@WhiteCliffsCountry (Visit White Cliffs Country – Dover, Deal and Sandwich)
@Events.Dover.Deal.Sandwich (Events in Dover, Deal, & Sandwich – White Cliffs Country)
Event details are accurate at the time of writing - please check with event organisers/websites.