Spring Bank Holiday Weekend
There’s something for everyone this Bank Holiday Weekend from nostalgic classic cars and 1940s wartime events, to outdoor life, challenging walks and the world's largest obstacle course. Whatever you choose, we are sure you’ll have a fabulous time here in White Cliffs Country.
Be inspired by the many Activities on offer and local Attractions opening their doors.
Here are a few Event ideas:
- Crabble Corn Mill Beer Festival (25-27 May)
- North Downs Way: Dover to Canterbury Walk (26-27 May)
- The Beast at Betteshanger Park (26-28 May)
- World War ll at Dover Castle (26-28 May)
- Deal Classic Motor Show (26 May)
- Family Fun Day & Curry Evening at East Kent Railway (27 May)
- Cinque Ports 100 – 100 mile challenge walk (27-28 May)
- Sandwich Concert Band at Deal Memorial Bandstand (27 May)
- Family Fun Day & Cream Tea Trains at East Kent Railway (28 May)