Spring Bank Holiday Weekend
There’s something for everyone this Bank Holiday Weekend from nostalgic classic cars and 1940s wartime events, to outdoor life and festivals. Whatever you choose, we are sure you’ll have a fabulous time here in White Cliffs Country.
Be inspired by the many Activities on offer and local Attractions opening their doors.
Here are a few Event ideas:
- Crabble Corn Mill Beer Festival (24-26 May)
- World War ll at Dover Castle (25-27 May)
- Deal Classic Motor Show (25 May)
- Second Wind Concert Band at Deal Memorial Bandstand (26 May)
- Family Forest Skills Day at Betteshanger Park (27 May)