Deal Visitor Information Centre
Deal Visitor Information Centre provides leaflets and information about things to do during your visit, and offers a variety of local books, souvenirs, postcards, maps and guide books. Booking services include:
- National Express Tickets & Coachcards
- Marlowe Theatre
- Local Coach Excursions
- Ferry Bookings
- Kent Greeters Scheme
- 1 April - 30 September: Monday to Friday 10am-2pm, Saturday 10am-2pm
- 1 October - 31 March: Monday to Friday 10am-2pm
Dover Visitor Information Centre
Brimming with information and inspiring brochures and leaflets, Dover Visitor Information Centre is located in the heart of the town within Dover Museum.
Whether you need a map, a place to stay or simply need to know how to make the most of your time in White Cliffs Country, our friendly, knowledgeable team are on hand with a wide range of information and services.
- Dover Museum, Market Square, Dover, Kent CT16 1PH
- Tel: 01304 201066
- 1 April to 30 September: Monday to Saturday 9.30am-5pm, Sunday 10am-3pm (9am-3pm on selected Cruise Ship port of call Sundays)
- 1 October to 31 March: Monday to Saturday 9.30am-5pm, Closed Sundays
Sandwich Tourist Information Centre
The friendly staff at the Tourist Information Centre, situated at the front of the Guildhall can provide you with advice and information.
- Maps, booklets, leaflet and information are available for Sandwich and the surrounding area
- Book National Express travel, P&O and Marlowe Theatre tickets
- Quality, nationally inspected accommodation can also be booked
- Sandwich Tourist Greeters Scheme