Alkham Court Farmhouse
- VisitEngland 5 Star Farmhouse
- VisitEngland Gold Award
- VisitEngland Rose Award 2016 for outstanding service
- VisitEngland Breakfast Award
- TSE Gold Award, Beautiful South Awards for Excellence 2012-2013
- VisitEngland Award for Excellence 2013 Gold Winner
- TSE Gold Award, Beautiful South Awards for Excellence 2017-2018 B&B of the Year
- TSE Gold Award, Beautiful South Awards for Excellence 2017-2018 Glamping Business of the Year
Come and spoil yourselves at our luxury award winning 5 star farmhouse. Relax in our indoor new hot tub & sauna.
Enjoy generous breakfasts, log fire and sunsets making your stay extra special and memorable.
Our four bedrooms are beautifully decorated with ensuite facilities. Each room has its own private entrance, kingsize or twin beds and ground floor rooms available with fresh fruit and flowers. Excellent breakfasts cooked in our farmhouse range, specializing in local produce and served in our Oak Room with spectacular views. Guests are able to enjoy our garden, stroll or picnic in our wild flower paddock and enjoy our farm walk with wonderful views.
10 mins from Dover and the famous 'White Cliffs'. 20 minutes from Canterbury. Excellent touring base. Ideal for short breaks. Featured in The Sunday Times, Great British Weekends and Enjoy England's 100 finest places to stay in England.
Hot tub undercover with views across the valley. Sauna facility. All towels and robes provided. Secure bike park. Ground floor rooms. Restricted smoking. Shortbreaks. Children welcome from any age.
Or why not try glamping? Our beautifully restored Shepherd's Hut allows you to escape to the countryside in luxury.
- Farmhouse with 4 rooms
- Glamping with 1 shepherd's hut