VisitEngland 3 Star Guest Accommodation
The Longfield Guest House is your one stop for quality accommodation and secure parking. There are single, double, twin and family rooms. We also have a ground floor room for guests with walking difficulties. We have standard or en-suite rooms with colour television, tea/coffee facilities, wash basins and central heating. We are 2 minutes from Dover Priory Station and Town Centre, 5 minutes from the Ferry Port and Cruise Terminal, and 10 minutes from the Channel Tunnel. We serve English/Continental breakfast from 7am. Private security lit car park or garage (locked overnight) for cars/bikes/trailers.
The car park is locked overnight from 11pm and opens at 6.15am.
The Longfield Guesthouse has Single, Double, Twin, Triple, and Family Rooms with a choice of en-suite or standard. We also have a ground floor room for people with walking difficulties. All rooms have central heating, colour television, wash basins and tea/coffee facilities. In the morning, allow us to serve you Cooked English, Continental or Vegetarian breakfast to help you on your journey ahead.
- Cots are available in Room 2 on request.
Self-assessed accessibility details
- Route from the parking area to the entrance:
- Is flat (i.e. without steps)
- Steps to the main entrance - 2
- Level access (no steps/thresholds) or access by ramp or lift to:
- Entrance to reception
- One or more bedrooms
- Level access (no steps/thresholds) or access by ramp or lift
- Bedroom with non-allergenic bedding available
- Bathrooms available with:
- Separate shower unit