Dover District Leisure Centre
Dover District Leisure Centre plays host to a wide range of facilities suitable for fitness fanatics and the whole family. Membership to the centre includes access to the 120-piece gym, over 100 workout classes a week, and public swim sessions. Pay as you go options are also available.
In addition to the membership, there is a Clip 'n Climb arena boasting 16 different challenges including the infamous Leap of Faith! Aqua inflatables are on every weekend; will you rise to the challenge and make your way over the slippery slide, log rolls and cages without a dip in the water?
With four sports courts and two squash courts, racket sports are available, with equipment at the centre ready for use.
The entire facilities include:
- The 25m x 17m 8-lane swimming pool includes starting platforms, automatic timing touch pads with an electronic scoreboard, and anti-turbulence lane ropes and spectator seating for 250 people.
- A 15m x 8.5m learner pool with a moveable floor
- Four court sports hall
- Clip ‘n Climb interactive climbing arena with 16 different challenges
- 120-station gym and fitness suite
- Aerobic fitness studios (x2)
- Cycling studio
- Multi-purpose studio
- Glass-backed squash courts with spectator seating (x2)
- Outdoor, floodlit five-a-side 3G pitches (x2)
- Sauna and steam room
- Changing places facilities
- Free parking for 250 vehicles, including electric charging points.
- Dover District Leisure Centre
- Fitness Fields, Whitecliffs Business Park, Whitfield, Dover, Kent, CT16 3FZ
- 250 free parking spaces