Dover Sea Sports Centre
What better place to do learn and enjoy sea sports than in Dover Harbor
The location of Dover Sea Sports is totally unique.
Being on the foreshore of the world's busiest passenger ferry port enables you to experience the excitement of sea sports, while in the safe and protected environment of Dover Harbor.
Dover Harbor has over a square mile of sheltered water. Enabling us to operate safe water-based activities and tuition to an exceptional level in weather when other centers would have cancelled you for the day.
Sheltered from strong winds
Little tidal current
From School groups, beginners to advanced they have a course or water activity for all
- Beach hire & Lessons
- Stand up paddle boarding
- Pedalo hire
- Royal Yachting Association (RYA) courses
- Dover Sea Sports Centre, Esplanade, Dover, Kent, CT17 9FS
- Location on Google maps
- Map reference: TR 319409 Lat: 51.12041 Long: 1.31236
- Located just off the A20 at Dover.
- Nearest station : 1 mile (1.6 kms) from Dover Priory station