Royal Cinque Ports Yacht Club
The Royal Cinque Ports Yacht Club offers sailing tasters and yacht sailing courses through its RYA Training Centre. Anyone interested in sailing is very welcome to contact the club.
- Prices and times of Sailing Tasters and Courses upon request
- Waterloo Crescent, Dover, Kent, CT16 1LA
- The Royal Cinque Ports Yacht Club is located on the seafront overlooking Dover Harbour, and is easily reached by road, rail or sea. Dover Priory Railway Station is a short walk away and there are regular bus services to Dover from the surrounding areas.
- The club is located in Dover off the A20. From Canterbury, take the A2 into Dover. At Eastern Dock roundabout, take the first exit onto the A20 heading to London/M20/Folkestone. After half a mile turn left onto Wellesley Road and then first right onto Camden Crescent. The Club is situated on the small roundabout with the monument, and there is parking just opposite.
- From London, take the M20 towards Dover and then (as from Folkestone) take the A20 until the Prince of Wales roundabout in Dover. Take the second exit onto the Esplanade staying on it before taking a left onto Cambridge Road. At the next roundabout, take the second exit onto Waterloo Crescent. The club is on the right, with parking immediately opposite on the left.