Gazen Salts Nature Reserve
1.5 miles of winding paths escort you through this wonderful 15 acre man made nature reserve. Enjoy many waterways, woodland, grassland, variety of birds and wildflowers. Enjoyable visit for all ages.
Free without opening restrictions. NO DOGS PLEASE
- Free entry
- Open all the time
- Gazen Salts Nature Reserve, off Strand Street, Sandwich, Kent, CT13 9AH
- See location on Streetmap.
- Map reference: TR 329581 Lat: 51.27441 Long: 1.33778
- Come into Sandwich via the A257, over level crossing then take the third turning on the left, opposite the King's Arms pub in Strand Street. The closest parking to the site is available at the pay parking over a small white bridge. Follow pedestrian access fingerpost to reserve.
- There is limited parking with charge
- Accessible by Public Transport : 1 mile (1.6 kms) from Sandwich station
- Accept groups by appointment.
- Guided tours for groups by appointment.
- Dogs not accepted (except guide dogs).