Samphire Hoe is an amazing place made from the material dug to create the Channel Tunnel, with something for everybody - a stunning location, wild flowers, birds, sea angling, peace and quiet, painting or walks.
Refreshments are available on site.
The site is accessible for all people, providing gentle and interesting walks - the further you get from the car park the more wild the site becomes.
Guided walks and other activities are regularly organised.
A new Education Shelter offers an exhibition space, classroom, store room and cloakroom. This is a great venue for activities and exhibitions.
Take a look at our What's On listing to discover the events taking place here in the forthcoming months.
Opening Times and Prices
Please visit Samphire Hoe website for details on opening times and car park charges.
- Off the A20 carriageway, between Dover and Folkestone, CT17 9FL
- See location on Google maps.
- Map reference: TR 293391 Lat: 51.27536 Long: 1.33957
- Off the A20 carriageway between Dover-Folkestone
- Pay and Display car park
- Disabled badge holders and motorcycles are free