Wingham Wildlife Park
Take a walk on the wild side at Wingham Wildlife Park, where you can see more species than any other zoo in Kent. Including walk through enclosures with animals like lemurs, goats, wallabies, lorikeets and flamingos.
While you are here you can see many species, you can’t see anywhere else in Kent, including chimpanzees, penguins, orangutans, Cuban crocodiles, moon bears and many more. But of course, you can also see some other familiar faces like tigers, lions, red pandas, gibbons, otters, parrots and giant snakes.
Why not let the kids go bananas in our outdoor adventure and indoor soft play areas, while you enjoy a cup of tea? The main cafés are open all year and further kiosks open seasonally.
As well as learning about the amazing wildlife of the world, your kids (and adults alike) can also learn about dinosaurs by walking amongst the county’s largest herd of moving dinosaurs!
There is always something new to see at the favourite attraction from the Kent Big Weekend for the past 8 years, so come and take a look. We’re so much more than a bird park now!
Opening Times and Prices
Please visit Wingham Wildlife Park website for details.
- Wingham Wildlife Park, Rusham Road, Wingham, Canterbury, Kent, CT3 1JL
- See location on Google maps.
- Map reference: TR 257584 Lat: 51.28001 Long: 1.23492
- We are located on the A257 between Canterbury and Sandwich.
- For Sat Nav users please use our car park post code CT3 1JS.
- Stagecoach Bus Service Number 13 - bus stop at the car park.
- Parking : free
- Accessible by Public Transport : 6 miles (9.7 kms) from Sandwich station.