What better way to celebrate the start of spring than with some fresh air, beautiful views and delicious wine?
Our upcoming available dates are:
- Saturday 31 March
- Monday 2 April (Easter Monday)
- Saturday 14 & Sunday 15 April
- Saturday 28 and Sunday 29 April
What to expect on the day:
We'll start with an introduction to our traditional and natural wine making processes and will show you how we cork, cage and riddle all our wines by hand. We'll then take you on a short guided walk through the vineyard where we’ll give you a behind-the-scenes view of how we lovingly grow our scrumptious fruit using our natural farming methods.
The tasting will be held in our vineyard marque overlooking the English Channel. The perfect spot to relax, enjoy our selection of wines and a great opportunity to find out more about our goals and the challenges of natural farming and wine making. You'll taste one of our delicious sparkling wines as well as two of our delightful still wines. We'll then complement the tasting with a selection of cheeses and artisan breads along with another glass of wine of your choice, finished off with a tea or coffee and a slice of our cake of the day.
Please wear sensible outdoor footwear and do bear in mind that our tasting area is outdoors under canvas, so please bring something warm. Parking is available but you may want to consider arriving by taxi to allow you to fully enjoy the tasting experience! We are 10 mins from both Folkestone West and Central train station.
- Price: £25 per person (group bookings available)
- Time: We will kick off at 12:00 and will spend a couple hours strolling, tasting and eating. We only make 20 tickets available each day as we like to keep our groups small and intimate.
- Address: Terlingham Vineyard and Winery, Terlingham Lane, Folkestone, CT18 7AE
For more information and to book, please visit the Terlingham Vineyard website.
We look forward to sharing our beautiful vineyard with you!