How do we get to White Cliffs Country?
- By car – Dover is within easy reach via both the M2 and M20 motorways coastbound.
- By sea - Ferry companies P&O and Irish Ferries operate ferry services between Calais and Dover (Eastern Docks), and DFDS offer services from both Calais and Dunkirk to Dover.
- By rail – Eurotunnel Le Shuttle runs from Folkestone (off junction 11A on the M20) to Calais taking just 35 minutes.
Eurostar runs a high-speed rail service to the Continent from Ashford International Station, only 30 minutes’ drive away from Dover.
- By train – Regular train services via Southeastern to London St Pancras International, London Charing Cross, London Victoria and London Waterloo. The High-Speed Rail link offers faster travel (just over an hour) between Sandwich, Deal, Dover and London St Pancras.
- By bus or coach – National Express run coaches from London Victoria to Dover
- Public transport is easily available between Dover, Deal and Sandwich; buses and trains run daily.
Where can we park?
There are several council-run car parks in Dover, Deal and Sandwich town centres. Parking times range from 2 to 24 hours max stay. Ticket machines accept cash (£/€) and card (chip & pin/contactless). You can also pay using the RingGo app.
Coach parking locations are:
- Maison Dieu Car Park
- Castle Hill Car Park
- Prince of Wales Terrace
- Beach Street
- The Strand (Walmer)