© Caroline Mills
Two heads are better than one!
Working together, either business to business or as a group/community, can encourage everyone to aim for the same goal and yield far greater results.
How will you encourage visitors to engage with the area, engage with you, and ultimately spend money in your businesses?
Are there complementary businesses/events nearby that could enhance your own offer to provide a superior package for your customers?
- Could you offer evening meals/packed lunches for nearby accommodation that cannot offer their own, such as local campsites?
- Get involved and work with your local Chamber of Commerce or Town Team:
- Get involved and work with your local tourism association:
- You'll find additional business support at VisitKentBusiness.co.uk.
- Support your local community groups and feedback ideas for possible ways to increase tourism and economic benefit for your area.