Take a walk on the wild side at Wingham Wildlife Park where you can see more animal species than at any other zoo in Kent and visit the home of the only moon bears in the UK! Walk through the enclosures with animals such as lemurs, goats, wallabies, lorikeets and flamingos. Other species include chimpanzees, penguins, orangutans, Cuban crocodiles, red pandas, tigers, otters and many more...
As well as amazing animals, there are lots of other attractions at the park to keep you busy and help you have a full, action-packed day:
- Dinosaur Zoo - walk among the county's largest herd of moving dinos!
- Indoor Soft Play Area
- Outside Play Areas
- 18-hole Mini Golf
- Bug Gardens
- Animal Talks & Feeds
- Feeding Stations
- Walk-through Enclosures
- Penny Press
The main cafés are open all year and further kiosks open seasonally.
The park is open all-year-round, 7 days-a-week, apart from Christmas Day.
Winter opening hours (October – March) 9am – 4pm
Summer opening hours (April – September) 9am – 6pm
- Last admission is 1 hour before park closing
- The indoor play area opens from 9am until 4pm
- The restaurant opens from 9am until 5pm (earlier closing time applies during the winter season).
- 18 hole mini golf open from 10am until an hour before closing. Additional cost will apply.
- Some animal exhibits may close up to 30 minutes before the rest of the park
All facilities at the park have been designed to ensure your visit is safe. However, please remember a few things when you visit:
- Ensure you use designated hand wash and sanitiser stations throughout the day, especially before you eat or go home.
- Children must be supervised by an adult in the play areas at all times.
See the park's website for further information.